Various activities are carried out at the ashram regularly
- Brahmasthanam Temple: Timings 5.30AM – 11AM & 5 PM – 8.00PM
- Yoga Classes, Satsang, Meditation & Bhajans: Every Sunday from 4.30 PM – 7.00 PM
- Annadanam: Done on the first Sunday after 10th of Every Month
- Karthika Puja: Performed on Karthika star days – 6.30 PM
- Celebration of all major Religious Festivals
- Free Medical Camps
- Amrita Nidhi Pension for destitute women
- Vidyamritam Scholarships for students
- Amrita Kuteeram, free houses for the poor and needy in Kolkata & Durgapur
- Disaster Relief: Aila,
Amrita Nidhi, the scheme of old age pension for poor and destitute women and special regular assistance for handicapped people is being given to people in Kolkata. The number of beneficiaries receiving aid in these categories is increasing every year.
For the benefit of economically weaker sections of the society, medical camps are being held at Ashram premises. These include general health check up, special camps for Eye, ENT, Diabetes etc. All these camps are concluded with Annadanam for all participants.